Friday, January 25, 2008

Zoey walks!!!

The kids were over last night for a little while. We had such a good time watching Zoey zooming around the living room. She's been gradually walking more and more, gaining confidence and balance. I took two small video clips with my still camera, so I'm going to try to post them and see what happens. (I think you'll have to click on the "play" arrows twice to activate the videos.) As you can see, we are enjoying this little girl's every new achievement. This grandparenting thing is awesome!!

3 comments:

Dave and Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Jenni said...

my girl is such a cutie! love those arms. great clips, mom.

Anonymous said...

baby balance is an amazing thing. If I walk with my arms up in the air like that, my arms flap! She is such a precious thing and so much fun to watch.