Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Millie, 2 months old



Miss Millie is growing and thriving. She's really sweet, but she has her moments in which there is no doubt she is a true puppy. We are working on taking walks on the leash, not digging up the yard, chewing on her toys and not our extremities, and potty training. She's very smart but stubborn. She loves it when Tony comes home from work and plays with her. During my work days, I have her penned in my office with boring old me. We do take play breaks, but she mostly naps and plays with her toys. I love having a companion in the office again! By the way, her original puppy picture is in an older post, on the other side of the massive Europe travel diary. Keep hitting "older posts" at the bottom of the page until you get to the very last page. The picture is worth it. She was a tiny bundle of love!

No comments: