Saturday, October 1, 2011

My favorite Cinderella (and then some)

I couldn't resist posting a couple of videos taken this week at Jenni's.  The girls were so cute and they didn't mind my recording their sweet antics.  Ruby, age 2 1/2, is in love with the Walt Disney movie, "Cinderella", and she loves to dress up and sing "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes".  And now, for your viewing pleasure, I present Miss Ruby Ellen (with a little behind-the-scenes vocal coaching by sister Zoey)!!


(Jenni also posted a precious video of Ruby singing this song on her blog, and I think it's even cuter than the one I posted above.  See what you think:  http://thecribbies.blogspot.com/2011/11/dweem-is-wish-your-heart-aches-when.html)

I'm glad 8-month-old Maggie is a tough little thing because apparently third babies have to put up with a lot, as you can see from this clip.  Zoey, 4 1/2, is such a sweet big sister and loves to cuddle with Maggie and make her laugh, but sometimes she forgets she's playing with a tiny human and not a toy!!  Maggie loves her big sisters, though, and she doesn't seem to mind being tossed around from time to time.


3 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. Be still my heart!

And isn't Zoey quite the accomplished EMT showing Maggie the Heimlich Maneuver at such a tender age.

Priceless! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful grandchildren with us Mo. Love them all so much!

Mo said...

I know, Al! I could hardly hold the camera during the Cinderella dance--tears were streaming mightily! Wait til you get yours next year--you'll understand what the grandparent idiocy is all about. :-)

Jodie said...

I don't know how Jenni gets ANY work done with that kind of entertainment to see !!!! I would want to spend every waking moment playing with them. They are soooooo cute.