Thursday, May 1, 2008

A week with Zoey






Tony and I had the greatest privilege a few weeks ago when we took care of Zoey for a whole week while our kids took a Caribbean cruise together. It was a wonderful experience, and Zoey made it fun and easy. She's such a good baby, and she loves to entertain us with her antics. She soaks up new experiences like a sponge. We didn't do a whole lot, but I made sure we got out somewhere every day, just for a change of scenery. She ate well, slept well, and never gave us any indication that she was lonely for her parents. I'm sure she was, but she didn't act it. I documented the entire week for Jenni and Dave in pictures, so click on the Flickr link to see the chronology. There are 6 full pages of photos. Yes, I got carried away, but she's so darn cute and photogenic! I warned you I was going to be an obnoxious grandmother. It was so good to be able to help our kids take a well deserved vacation. They had always wanted to cruise together, and with Erika's and Josh's baby due in 3 1/2 months, this was a good opportunity for them to get away before their lives change in August. They all had a great time and came back tanned and relaxed. Check Jenni's blog, The Cribbies, for lots of pictures and narrative of their cruise.

1 comment:

Eddo said...

Thanks Mona for the update! I'm going to check out the pictures now!