Friday, July 3, 2009

Cute videos of Leo

I was finally able to upload some videos of my adorable grandson. The key appears to be keeping them short, although it's so hard to stop the camera from recording when he is being so darn cute. I'm sure you'll agree.

The first video is Leo in the pool with Josh. These were all taken Saturday, June 27, at our house.

The next video shows Leo masterfully crawling toward his mommy, slapping away any obstacles that might impede his speedy motion. Notice the "fresh from the pool" mohawk! The last clip shows Leo pulling up on the gate separating him from a certain sliming from an enthusiastic Millie, then "dancing" with excitement. Millie not only thought Leo was really cool, she also expected treats. She got them. She knows any time the "little people" in the family come over, she gets treats AND any leftovers that are sure to remain on the floor under the booster seat after a meal.

Not to give short shrift to my granddaughters even though they're at Kanakuk for the summer, I now direct you to Jenni's blog to see their latest antics and endeavors. Just click on "The Cribbies" on the left side of my blog, and you'll be instantly transported to Zoey's and Ruby's world.

4 comments:

Li said...

LOVE the videos! He's all boy! A splasher and looks like he's on a search-and-destroy mission when he goes from kitchen to livingroom after that doggie. (The floors look great by the way.) He's so strong and pleased with his mobility! And he's soooooooadorable when he dances! That boy is ready to walk and get somewhere!

Boozy Tooth said...

Get out of here.... DANCING????

What a doll baby... and a serious contestant for an upcoming Dancing With The Stars.

Um, {ahem}, excuse me for being completely lame, but when did you get hardwood flooring in your living room Mo?

Am I imagining it? Is it a mirage? Do I have amnesia? I thought you always had carpet in there.

Help?

Boozy Tooth said...

Get out of here.... DANCING????

What a doll baby... and a serious contestant for an upcoming Dancing With The Stars.

Um, {ahem}, excuse me for being completely lame, but when did you get hardwood flooring in your living room Mo?

Am I imagining it? Is it a mirage? Do I have amnesia? I thought you always had carpet in there.

Help?

Li said...

Oh, and I forgot...LOVE the mowhawk hairdo. Like father, like son!