Sunday, July 5, 2009

Love to Zoey and Ruby

Hi, Zoey and Ruby! As promised, here are a couple of little videos for you from Grammy and Papa. We love you and miss you so much. Zoey, I used my video time to sing a couple of our favorite songs for you. I'm sure you'll remember them. I had to sing them pretty fast to keep the videos short. When you come home, we'll do some of the longer ones together: Mr. Alligator, Ring-Around-The-Rosy, The Elephant, and many more. I know Ruby is too young to watch these videos, Zoey, but you can sing the songs to her and tell her that Grammy and Papa love her. You're such a wonderful big sister!

We'll see you soon, darlings. Have so much fun at Kamp, and remember that Papa and Grammy love you so much!

2 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Holy Supermodel Batman! You look ALSOME!!

Mo - I haven't seen you since February and can hardly believe my eyes. Where is the other half of you?

Love the vids - especially the singing ones. Did you notice how Millie was watching and following your gestures? So cute. I just KNOW Zoey is going to love watching those.

Hugs and kisses to everyone - in Dallas and at Kamp.

Mmmmwah!

KathyB. said...

I came to your blog via Alix's and I love your blog. I sing those and other similar songs to my grandchildren.Aren't grandchildren the best part of being parents?